This is an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director, HEOR to join a growing biotechnology company in Zug, Switzerland. The company boasts an impressive pipeline that aims to tackle a range of diseases including Parkinson's, psoriasis and other inflammatory conditions.
- This Associate Director, HEOR (EU) job is within a global Medical Affairs function and will be working with cross-functional teams to develop and implement studies and initiatives related to understanding the payor landscape in support of launch for a rare disease product.
- This HEOR role requires excellent skills in strategic planning and execution, with the emphasis on formulating and executing HEOR initiatives to achieve global market access needs.
- Collaborate closely with EU Market Access team
- Responsible for the execution of the HTA submissions in the EU while aligning with the global strategy developed within the Medical Affairs function
- Responsible for staying up to date with policies regarding the reimbursement systems in the EU
- Lead global strategic efforts such as payor advisory boards as well as partnerships with academic centers to engage in research collaborations
- Maintains awareness of HEOR regulatory legislation and payor policies within the various EU markets and its impact on product development
- Develop HEOR evidence that includes the following: observational analyses, economic models including cost-effectiveness and budget impact models, global value dossiers, PRO studies, epidemiological analyses, systematic literature reviews, chart reviews, and other applicable analyses to assess treatment patterns and associated outcomes for various global market access needs
- Develop scientific publications and presentations for submission to targeted conferences
Education and Experience:
- Advanced degree required: (MS, MPH, PhD) in economics, epidemiology, health services, and any related field with 6+ years of HEOR experience within biotech/pharma or related field such as consulting/CRO.
- Experience in rare disease preferred
- Experience with HTA submissions (i.e. NICE, SMC, IQWIG, etc)
- Experience with global value dossiers, PRO studies, and cost-effectiveness and budget impact models
- Demonstrated leadership to drive results that are needed to achieve company objectives in accord with the company's core cultural values of courageous, creative, selfless
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, self-starter with minimal supervision, and respectful of others
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Rebecca Beresford on +44 207 4400 679 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.