ProClinical is hiring a Clinical Research Associate for a global Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) who is leader in research-based drug development. This is an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Research Associate, based in Singapore.
- Conduct pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites
- Maintain ongoing site correspondence and site files
- Complete visit reports and maintaining study-related databases
- Oversight and interaction with clinical research sites
- Review of patient charts and clinical research data
Skills and Requirements:
- University degree in health-related field
- 2- 4 years of monitoring experience gained from a global CRO and /or other related clinical research environment is preferred
- Proven track record of demonstrating experience in clinical patient management, protocol, CRF, preparing of ISF, documentation to be submitted to competent authorities, project management
- Computer literate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Should be both a team worker and self-motivated professional
- Detailed-minded & well-organised
- Strong determination to grow with the organisation.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Mandy Fang on +65 6499 7144 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.