Our client is a CRO specialising in oncology, immunology and haematology research and focused on helping clients bring new cancer treatments to market. They provide services to first class UK and international pharmaceutical and biotech companies. The company is seeking a freelance Senior CRA to join their team in the UK on a 12 month contract basis. This SCRA role will be oncology-focused.
They have an excellent opportunity for a candidate to join them who is ready to take the next step in their career. Comfortable with monitoring patients and assisting others with the conduct of a European oncology trials portfolio, you will be able to take on greater responsibility in your work and be ready to broaden your understanding of the work involved in managing clinical trials.
- Hold a medical, life science (PhD, MSc.), nursing or pharmacy equivalent degree
- Have at least one year of experience as a CRA, including experience or expertise in oncology, haematology, or immunology
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in French French and English
- Be motivated and be able to work independently and with excellent attention to detail
- The ability to travel around France a maximum of 60% of your working time)
- Excellent continuing training programme and the ability to broaden your skill set beyond that of a senior CRA.
- Training on the regulatory environment in clinical development in Europe across a range of different anti-cancer therapies, involvement in Clinical Trial Applications, contract negotiation and a range of other activities such as developing your supervisory and relationship management skills, improving your understanding of the importance of performance metrics and budgetary management and control for your projects.
- Required to train less experienced CRAs. You will have the opportunity to be involved in contributing to the development of a novel range of emerging innovative anti-cancer therapies with a broad range of pharma and biotech companies.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Kellie-Marie Saul on +44 203 823 4366 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.