ProClinical is actively searching for an Associate Director in Clinical Operations to join one of our longest lasting clients, a cutting edge biotech in Maidenhead. A medium sized biotech with revenues of $2.8b in Q1 2017, our client is looking to continue their success by hiring the best. They have an extremely strong pipeline with various products in all phases.
Job Role and Requirements:
You will line manage a dynamic team of 8-10 Clinical Operations Leaders and have to have strong vendor management experience to fit into the role comfortably. Having outstanding communication skills for this opportunity is essential as you will play a key role towards the collaboration between KOLs to help drive the company forward.
You will manage and coordinate in the early phase clinical trials so having a background in Phases I-II would be an advantage.
- Approximately 12 years of clinical research / project management experience preferably with both a sponsor company and CRO managing outsourced clinical trials within quality, timeline, and budget expectations. Line management experience is advantageous.
- Ability to line management including professional development and performance management.
- Deep understanding of clinical development within relevant phase area (Phase I, II, III, IV) and a working understanding of cross functional drug development. Scientific learning agility to quickly develop a sound working knowledge of new therapeutic areas. Ability to establish operational plans and support the COLs in working with the CRO in the execution of the plans.
- Requires a balance of scientific and operational/project management and team leadership expertise. Must be able to build effective relationships across and up and down the organization.
- Excellent project management skills, including risk assessment and contingency planning. Must have effective prior
- CRO management skills and be able to adapt to the GCO outsourcing model.
- Able to partner with other functions and both internal and external stakeholders. Excellent leadership, communication, management and organizational skills, along with problem solving, conflict resolution, and team building skills.
- Thorough knowledge of GCP, ICH guidelines and regulatory requirements for clinical development.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Jack O'Neill on +44 207 437 6824 or upload your CV to [click here]
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.