A growing mid-sized CRO, headquartered in Germany, is seeking a Senior Clinical Research Associate to be home-based in Italy (Milan, Rome, Naples, Florence etc). The company is a full-service CRO that provides services to several pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies worldwide. They operate in many countries all over Europe and Asia.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Monitor clinical trials in accordance with SOPs, guidelines and ICH Good Clinical Practice guidelines. This will comprise performing pre-study-, initiation-, monitoring- and close out-visits.
- Communication with investigational sites to improve trail conduct and to strengthen motivation of site staff involved in EA projects
- Creating study relevant documents for submissions to competent authorities and ethics committees
- Be up to date with European and local regulatory requirements in clinical trials
- Participation in national and international project and investigational meetings
- At least 5 years of experience as a CRA
- Team player with strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work with investigational sites in Italy
- Excellent at planning, organising and executing trial activities
- Ability to prioritize tasks, while keeping attention to important details
- Study of natural science (biology, medicine, pharmacy or nursing) or equivalent
- Willingness to travel
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Francesca D'Arpa on +44 207 4400 630 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.