An exciting job vacancy has emerged for a Senior Hospital engagement manager to join one of the world's largest global CROs. This contract research organisation provides support services to many of the biggest names in pharmaceuticals, biotech, medical devices and health care, and has helped to commercialise many leading therapies. This position will be based at their Swedish site in Stockholm. As this pan-European initiative gathers momentum this CRO are recruiting an experienced Senior Site (Hospital) Engagement Manager who will be part of the cross-functional country deployment team, with the responsibility of driving the engagement with hospitals. The primary objective of this role would be to identify possible partner hospitals for the initiative, drive the engagement with these centres and coordinate the deployment of the solution with the centres. This role reports to the Country Program Manager and is expected to work closely with the rest of the local deployment team.
- Provide access to hospitals and a variety of stakeholders within these hospitals: hospital general management level, Chief Medical Officers, Chief Oncologists, pharmacists, IT personnel and data managers
- Drive engagement with hospitals in the market
- Development and communication of value messages and value proposition to hospitals and stakeholders within the hospital
- Identification of sources of value for the different hospitals and the different stakeholders within a hospital
- Engage in the recruitment of centres (initially, identification of pilot centres and subsequently sites where the system can be deployed)
- Engage with a wide range of potential users (nurses, pharmacists, technicians, etc.) at sites to assist the technical team in business analysis activities
- Internal coordination of contracting with the different sites
- Transparent communication of engagement to both the country team and the central team using tools provided by the central team
- Level of progress on a hospital by hospital level
- Impact of engagement of country strategy
- Impact of engagements on overarching European strategy
- Full customer management of hospital:
- Hospital identification
- Hospital engagement
- Tracking of engagement
- Understanding of hospital needs
- Ensure fulfilment of customer needs
- Management of contracting process
- Continuous communication with hospital
Skills and Requirements:
- Extensive experience engaging with hospital-level stakeholders with the relevant stakeholder groups mentioned above
- Knowledge of hospital landscape in country in question eg understanding of departments, systems, data, working culture
- Understanding of the opportunity of Real World Data
- Team Player
- Highly intellectually curious
- Fluent in Swedish and English languages (written and verbal)
- Completed university degree, preferably in a subject such as medicine, pharmacy, life sciences, business informatics
- Experience working with patient-level data and more so oncology data
- Experience working with hospital information systems
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Theodora Savlovschi-Wicks on +44 203 7520 314 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.