A worldwide biotechnology company situated in the UK and operating in over 70 markets worldwide is looking for a Key Account Manager to join their team in Norway. The company specialises in neurological conditions and puts a great emphasis on team work and delivering biological products.
- Manages market access conditions in prioritized hospitals and regional health trusts such that the company's products are accessible to meet the medical needs of patients
- Maps the conditions (financial, organizational, etc.) and stakeholders that decisively influence access to the company's products
- Ensure that market access tools are adopted to be maximally relevant to stakeholders at the level of hospitals
- In alignment with sales/medical/marketing develop access strategies and tactics for prioritized hospitals and health trusts
- Executes activities that engage key stakeholders at the level of hospitals
- Undertake activities and projects with local budget holders
- Develops new business concepts for field market access.
- Coordinates across functions in order to increase the effectiveness of the regional access work taking place.
- Manager proactively discusses tenders with key stakeholders within county councils.
- Manager builds strong relationships with company Regional Market access, the company global market access network, affiliate-level partners to be aligned on global, regional and local strategies.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of biotech/pharmaceutical experience in a Market Access role.
- We will expect a good understanding and experience of work with regional decision making bodies and payer groups, health economics/outcomes projects.
- Specific knowledge of the Norwegian health care system and life science experience is a prerequisite
- Strong Influence/Persuasion/Negotiation skills
- Excellent communication/Interpersonal skills
- Strong collaborator and ability to create stakeholder trust at different levels in the Health Care system
- Fluent in Norwegian & English is essential
- Master's degree is strongly preferred in a science/analytic field or health care professional.
- Deep knowledge in health economics and related fields.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Kristian Gustafson on +44 2203 8569 337 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.