US-VA, Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - Respiratory - Flex Time - Huntington, WV #1 pdi001583-MZ
Respiratory- Flex Time Pharmaceutical Sales Rep
Want to leverage your pharmaceutical sales experience in a PART-TIME position?
PDI at Publicis Health seeks passionate and experienced Professional Sales Representatives (PSR) to join a new and exciting mission in the respiratory therapeutic space. This is an outstanding opportunity to work 24 hours a week promoting products in primary and specialty care. Dedicated representatives will have limited travel as required, which may include occasional overnights.
The Professional Sales Representatives (PSR) are engaging Health Care Professionals (HCP'S) in face to face discussions to promote assigned client product(s), maximize the product(s)' selling potential and meet program and Client objectives. The PSR achieves this by developing and maintaining relationships with HCP's and educating them about product features, benefits, safety profile and approved indications to ensure appropriate patient use. The PSR utilizes approved tools and resources for product promotion and maintains a competent level of product, territory and customer activity knowledge.
- Bachelor's Degree (any major) from an accredited college or university is required.
- 2-4 years of respiratory pharmaceutical sales experience
- Documented performance evaluations and/or sales results
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Clear, articulate and grammatically sound speech
- Strong focus on providing customers with superior support and service
- Ability to learn, understand and communicate complex information
- Strong rapport building skills and active listening skills
- Excellent selling, closing, persuasion and presentation skills
- Ability to display high-levels of initiative, effort and commitment
- Ability to comprehend and communicate complex technical/medical terminology and to maintain the required technical expertise including competitive product knowledge
- Must be self-motivated and disciplined
- Good organizational and planning skills, strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be able to deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the company
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and working proficiency in using iPad and Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be able to successfully complete client training and meet training expectations in order to proceed to servicing client s customers within the parameters of the program
- Ability to drive to assigned targets within the territory using own automobile or fleet vehicle (if provided by Publicis Health)
- Ability to travel to work related meetings and functions (including overnight and/or weekend)
- A valid driver's license
- Ability to work three 8 hour days per week (24 hours weekly)
PDI was the first contract sales organization that provides insight-driven, multi-channel messaging for established and emerging healthcare companies. Today, PDI is pioneering new and innovative approaches to how pharmaceutical and medical device companies engage customers. When you join PDI, whether as part of our field sales organization or at our corporate headquarters, you have the opportunity to work with and learn from leaders in the health care industry. Our Commitment to team- oriented culture and value based leadership model provides an environment where our employees can work to their full potential.
PDI is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting and supporting an inclusive environment
Please visit our website at pdi-inc.com