|This is a 12 hour night shift position.|
- Calibrate measuring equipment on schedule & in accordance with corporate & local requirements.
- Provide troubleshooting, problem solving & project support for measuring equipment site-wide.
- Works in a safe & environmentally responsible way.
- Calibrates & repairs temperature, pressure, conductivity, humidity, pH, TOC, flow, mass & frequency measuring equipment.
- Accurately performs complex mathematical calculations relating to calibrations.
- Accurately & legibly records all activities in appropriate documentation. Writes work orders.
- Reviews documentation for accuracy & completeness.
- Operates & handles calibration working standards with care & expertise.
- Attains & maintains aseptic clean room certification.
- Identifies & handles deviations per proper procedures for measuring equipment.
- Supports cross-functional investigations & participates in systematic problems solving.
- Owns continuous process improvement plans. Provides support to process owners for measuring equipment.
- Executes work according to schedule & department plan.
- Evaluates measuring equipment performance & responds to potential issues.
- Owns KPI’s or contributes to KPI reporting.
- Contributes to process confirmations.
- Maintains training qualifications on time. Supports training others as required.
- Supports other department roles as needed.
- Other accountabilities as assigned.
Associates Degree in relevant field or equivalent military or industrial training which includes a thorough understanding of metrology, calibration, instrumentation & control systems.
Experience: 5-7 years of relevant metrology/calibration work experience.
Technical/Process/Functional Knowledge: Mandatory
- Competence in the following areas: Metrology, Instrumentation & Controls, Electro-Mechanical systems & Electronics.
- Calibrate the following parameters: temperature, pressure, conductivity, humidity, pH, TOC, flow, mass & frequency.
- Experience using electronic calibration management systems such as SAP, Blue Mountain RAM, ProCal, MAXIMO, etc.
- Able to read & apply schematics, wiring diagrams & other technical documents.
- Basic computer skills.
- Demonstrates a high level of organization in task management.
- Demonstrates logical planning for task execution & follow-up.
- Demonstrates a systematic approach to problem solving & troubleshooting.
- Documents problems thoroughly & accurately & brings them rapidly to solution.
Physical & Other Requirements:
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs. with assistance.
- Ability to work in confined spaces & near operating equipment.
- Ability to attain & maintain clean room gowning certification.
- Ability to work hours necessary to support shift production.
- Corrected vision to 20/30.
Requisition ID: 56150BR
Job Category: manufacturing