US-NJ, Manager Market Access Insights Job 470184300A0-MZ
|Requisition ID 55479BR|
Title Manager Market Access Insights
Job Category Finance
The Manager Market Access Insights & Analytics assesses product and customer performance for all customer segments and identifies opportunities to alter/develop market/customer strategies to optimize market approach and managed markets strategies for the organization. This role develops and reports insightful metrics to relevant groups, contributing to manage markets strategy decisions, and is responsible for development and maintenance of a repository of strategy lessons and best- practices. This role provides analytic guidance on managed markets strategy development, collaborates with Managed Markets Strategy, Market Access Leadership Teams, Marketing, Health Economics & Outcomes Research (HEOR), and the Associate Director of Market Access Insights to identify market and customer scenarios expected to have a high impact on Novo Nordisk Inc (NNI) business, and partners in developing analytical models to help make business critical decisions.
This role reports to the Associate Director, Market Access Insights, Diabetes. Works closely with Commercial Effectiveness, Managed Markets Strategy, Market Access, Marketing, HEOR, and Patient Centered Outcomes Research (PCOR).
Collaborate with Managed Markets Strategy, Market Access Leadership Teams, Marketing, HEOR, and the Associate Director, Market Access Insights, Diabetes to identify market and customer scenarios expected to have a high impact on NNI business: Data analysis for identification of unexploited areas of opportunity to execute on NNI market access; Develop business cases with concise and complete story-lines to communicate and secure buy-in on recommendations; Integrate relevant unstructured and structured data to support the development of analytical models; Measure impact of strategies implemented; Partners in developing analytical models to help make business critical decisions.
Analysis & Insights: Scan the market to understand key trends impacting markets and organized customers. Collaborate with Franchise and Area Insights & Analytics teams, as well as Marketing Intelligence and Strategy to pull through key market, brand and customer insights within the Market Access teams. Contribute to, partner with and lead market research qualitative and quantitative marketing research projects. Provide proactive performance reviews to managed markets strategy and market access leadership teams. Integrate payer insights into the brand/franchise and customer planning process to inform and develop brand/franchise and managed markets customer strategy. Actively participates in and may lead build out technical and functional the capabilities team members.
* A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required. Finance, Business, Statistics, Engineering or related quantitative field preferred
* A Master’s of Business Administration (M.B.A.) is preferred
* A minimum of 4 years managed markets analytics/research experience with an MBA/Masters can be considered
* A minimum of 6 years managed markets analytics/research experience preferred
* Three (3+) years of relevant consulting experience can be substituted as deemed appropriate
* Ability to lead without authority/reporting relationship required
* Analytical and/or technical proficiency at analyzing large data sets to derive insights
* Comfort operating in a fast-paced, environment, with a quality control focus and a documentation orientation
* Creative problem-solving with ability to solve complex unstructured problems; see opportunities through
* Experience analyzing pharmaceutical data, specifically Xponent, Xponent PlanTrak, data is required Experience with data visualization tools preferred
* Innate intellectual curiosity, demonstrated desire to take initiative, and ability to think creatively to solve Outstanding team- and client-facing communication skills
* Project management skills Quantitative analysis skills
* Statistical programming experience (SAS) preferred
* Strong ability to work independently as well as in teams
* Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills required
* Market research experience a plus
Novo Nordisk is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you are interested in applying to Novo Nordisk and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply, please call us at 1-855-411-5290. This contact is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Department FIN - DIABETES INSIGHT (1)
Position Location US - Plainsboro, NJ
State/Provinces US - NJ
Job/Position Country US
At Novo Nordisk, we know that driving change on a global level and improving treatment outcomes for people with diabetes and other chronic diseases begins here at home. That's why we make an unmatched commitment to our employees, our families and our communities. That means outstanding rewards, industry-leading training programs, and an environment that supports you to achieve your goals at every level. It's all part of the Novo Nordisk Way. It includes our Vision and our commitment to the Triple Bottom Line principle – helping us find the right balance between compassion and competitiveness
With a career at Novo Nordisk, you’ll feel a difference right from the start. It’s a sense of inspiration and mobility that comes from a shared belief in driving positive change for people, families, and communities everywhere. Congratulations on taking your first step!
Novo Nordisk is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please visit our website at www.novonordisk.com