|Position Purpose: Complete assigned projects within cost, quality & schedule requirements.|
- Follow all safety & environmental requirements in the performance of duties.
- Responsible for ensuring project plan accomplishes time, quality & cost objective.
- Responsible for adherence to mechanism for monitoring project progress, intervention & problem solving with other line managers or personnel.
- Responsible for information exchange.
- Responsible for communications to management & other pertinent units.
- Assist with any training required of personnel supporting the project.
- Ensure that installation, troubleshooting, qualification & validation of equipment meets all commitments laid out by the overall project.
- Responsible for development & execution of projects identified as process needs & improvement opportunities.
- Contributes to & collaborates with the Project Management Office (PMO).
- Responsible for executing projects in accordance with all governance requirements.
- Other accountabilities as assigned.
- BA/BS degree in a related field of work such as sciences/engineering. Mandatory
- MA/MS degree in relevant field preferred.
- 3+ years of proven project management skills in a manufacturing facility. Mandatory
- 5+ years of engineering experience in facility infrastructure, as well as manufacturing experience in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Ability to read/review design drawings (CAD) with a basic understanding of P&ID, HVAC, & Electrical systems.
- Understanding of complicated product documentation & standard operating procedures with attention to high-level concepts.
- Basic understanding of contractual documents & ability to create work plans & detailed project schedules.
- Computer literacy; specifically with MS Office applications.
- Ability to interpret project drawings and specifications for scope development and bid document creation.
- Lead project status meetings.
- Ability to lead and direct a diverse project team including stakeholders, AE resources, subcontractors, and construction management resources.
Proven expertise in mentoring/development, planning/organizing, managing execution, & revising the work plan for complex problems solved by cross functional teams.
Physical & Other Requirements:
- Requires ability to move throughout the facility in the performance of duties in proximity of process equipment & areas.
- Ability to work hours necessary in a continuous 24/7 operation.
- Ability to travel 10% of the time internationally.
EEO Statement: Novo Nordisk is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Novo Nordisk is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future would require sponsorship for employment visa status.
Requisition ID: 54507BR
Job Category: manufacturing