US-NC, Organizational Development Training Lead Job 458177300A0-MZ
|Requisition ID 54201BR|
Title Organizational Development Training Lead
Job Category Human Resources
Job Description Your Groundbreaking Journey
At Novo Nordisk, we want to make a difference. For more than 90 years, we have led the way in diabetes care. Being part of Novo Nordisk allows our employees to embark on life-changing careers, and the opportunity to help and improve the quality of life for millions of people around the world.
To help meet the growing demand for our diabetes treatment, Novo Nordisk expects to double production of diabetes drugs over the next decade. Novo Nordisk is currently building a new diabetes API plant in Clayton, NC next to our existing facility that employs 800 people. The new plant will initially employ 700 employees to produce the active ingredients for a new diabetes oral treatment and a range of other diabetes drugs.
Novo Nordisk is currently seeking top talent for this green field project and eventual operations. This once in a life-time career opportunity is ideal for manufacturing professionals who not only understand the operational complexities of manufacturing but also have the desire and drive to help us design and build. Here you will work with the best manufacturing professionals in the industry, while learning and taking part in the plant design.
To design, execute & evaluate a leadership development training curriculum in line with the current & future business objectives. To develop, implement & monitor annual leadership development activities that identify & accelerate development of top talent to meet operational objectives.
* Works collaboratively to understand the training & leadership/professional development needs of the business through partnership with managers & SLT.
* Reviews best practices, internally & externally, to propose solutions that accelerate talent development in the organization.
* Designs, executes & evaluates the leadership & professional development training curriculum, ensuring a strong alignment with employee & organizational needs each year. Includes sourcing & supporting internal & external providers of learning content, as well as developing in-person sessions and/or facilitating training workshops.
* Manages & implements annual development programs to ensure alignment between employee capabilities/development areas & organizational needs. Includes a focus on identifying talent early & may include succession planning for the operational organization. May include building high potential development programs for prospective managers & future leaders.
* Provides coaching & support for all employees seeking professional development opportunities.
* Maintains positive relationships with external vendors & internal key stakeholders.
* Follows all safety & environmental requirements in the performance of duties.
* Other accountabilities as assigned.
•BA/BS degree or industry equivalent experience within a leadership development/training department.
•One (1) year of experience in a regulated industry required, manufacturing environment preferred. DESIRED
•Five to seven (5-7) years of leadership development program management or equivalent experience. MANDATORY
•Knowledge of principles & methods for curriculum & training design, facilitation/instruction & the measurement of training effects. Mandatory
•Knowledge of leadership/organizational development fundamentals, including career development, high potential programs & succession planning. Mandatory
•Significant experience with Microsoft PowerPoint. PREFERRED
•Able to manage multiple programs & events; able to design, format & generate interactive & engaging workshops.
•Able to develop annual plans & timelines that coordinate with ongoing activities.
•Able to effectively prioritize assignments & responsibilities.
•Able to visually depict information & data to make proposals.
Physical & Other Requirements:
•Ability to travel internationally, up to 10% of the time.
•Ability to work in an open office environment with the possibility of frequent distraction.
•Ability to work the hours necessary to support a 24/7 continuous manufacturing operation.
At this time, Novo Nordisk is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future would require sponsorship for employment visa status.
Novo Nordisk is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you are interested in applying to Novo Nordisk and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply, please call us at 1-855-411-5290. This contact is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Department DAPI US - Organizational Development
Position Location US - Clayton, NC
State/Provinces US - NC
Job/Position Country US
At Novo Nordisk, we know that driving change on a global level and improving treatment outcomes for people with diabetes and other chronic diseases begins here at home. That's why we make an unmatched commitment to our employees, our families and our communities. That means outstanding rewards, industry-leading training programs, and an environment that supports you to achieve your goals at every level. It's all part of the Novo Nordisk Way. It includes our Vision and our commitment to the Triple Bottom Line principle – helping us find the right balance between compassion and competitiveness
With a career at Novo Nordisk, you’ll feel a difference right from the start. It’s a sense of inspiration and mobility that comes from a shared belief in driving positive change for people, families, and communities everywhere. Congratulations on taking your first step!
Novo Nordisk is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please visit our website at www.novonordisk.com