US-NC, Manufacturing Process Technician I - Packaging Night Shift Job 457798800A0-MZ
|Requisition ID 54136BR|
Title Manufacturing Process Technician I - Packaging Night Shift
Job Category Manufacturing
Job Description THIS IS A 12 HOUR NIGHT SHIFT POSITION.
Position Purpose: Operate manufacturing equipment to achieve production goals.
* Work in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
* Setup, operate, monitor and control equipment, systems and processes
* Execution of production schedule to achieve production goals
* Maintaining aseptic areas and performing sanitizations environmental monitoring
* Actively participate in and support event response
* Reviewing and authoring SOP’s and other documents as required
* Assist during equipment maintenance including restoration of lost function, predictive and preventative maintenance
* Train fellow employees in areas of expertise, and aggressively learn systems and equipment outside of own expertise
* Recording/reviewing of production data in BPR and associated forms
* Other accountabilities as assigned
* High school graduate or equivalent Mandatory, AAS degree in related field preferred.
* BioWork graduate.
Experience: Minimum of 1 year's experience in a manufacturing industry Mandatory, FDA regulated preferred.
* Ability to read, write and understand complicated product documentation and standard operating procedures with attention to detail
* Computer literacy
* Ability to lift up to 60 lbs. with assistance.
* Ability to work in confined spaces and near operating equipment.
* Ability to work hours necessary to support production.
* Ability to stand on feet up to 12 hours or longer, day or night.
* Corrected vision to 20/30.
* Ability to work in loud noise environments with hearing protection.
Novo Nordisk is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future would require sponsorship for employment visa status.
Novo Nordisk is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Department FP Packaging - Team C (Nights)
Position Location US - Clayton, NC
State/Provinces US - NC
Job/Position Country US
At Novo Nordisk, we know that driving change on a global level and improving treatment outcomes for people with diabetes and other chronic diseases begins here at home. That's why we make an unmatched commitment to our employees, our families and our communities. That means outstanding rewards, industry-leading training programs, and an environment that supports you to achieve your goals at every level. It's all part of the Novo Nordisk Way. It includes our Vision and our commitment to the Triple Bottom Line principle – helping us find the right balance between compassion and competitiveness
With a career at Novo Nordisk, you’ll feel a difference right from the start. It’s a sense of inspiration and mobility that comes from a shared belief in driving positive change for people, families, and communities everywhere. Congratulations on taking your first step!
Novo Nordisk is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please visit our website at www.novonordisk.com