US-NC, Project Manager 1 - Product & Optimization Projects Job 454000100A0-MZ
|Requisition ID 53385BR|
Title Project Manager 1 - Product & Optimization Projects
Job Category Manufacturing
Job Description Position Purpose:
Execute assigned non-investment projects across any NNPII business units within cost, quality, and schedule requirements.
* Responsible for development and execution of projects as assigned in according with the steering group requirements
* Responsible for ensuring project plan accomplishes time, quality, impact and cost objectives
* Responsible for monitoring and reporting project progress
* Responsible for communications to management and other stakeholders
* Assist with any training required of personnel supporting the project
* Other accountabilities as assigned
Education: BA/BS degree in engineering, business, related technical field or 5-7 years of project/change management experience in a pharmaceutical, manufacturing, or business environment.
Experience: 2-5 years proven project/change management skills in a manufacturing facility.
* Ability to work in both technical and non-technical areas. Knowledgeable in GMP concepts. Understanding of product documentation and standard operating procedures. Ability to create and manage work plans and detailed project schedules. Demonstrated team leadership, collaboration and project management ability.
* Organization/Planning: Proven expertise in planning/organizing, managing execution and revising the work plan for cross functional project teams. Meets objectives demonstrating strong change management skills.
* Minimal lifting required. Requires ability to move throughout the facility in the performance of duties in proximity of process equipment and areas.
* Ability to work hours necessary to support production and /or maintenance activities; up to 10% international travel may be required.
Novo Nordisk is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Department Product & IT Projects
Position Location US - Clayton, NC
State/Provinces US - NC
Job/Position Country US
At Novo Nordisk, we know that driving change on a global level and improving treatment outcomes for people with diabetes and other chronic diseases begins here at home. That's why we make an unmatched commitment to our employees, our families and our communities. That means outstanding rewards, industry-leading training programs, and an environment that supports you to achieve your goals at every level. It's all part of the Novo Nordisk Way. It includes our Vision and our commitment to the Triple Bottom Line principle – helping us find the right balance between compassion and competitiveness
With a career at Novo Nordisk, you’ll feel a difference right from the start. It’s a sense of inspiration and mobility that comes from a shared belief in driving positive change for people, families, and communities everywhere. Congratulations on taking your first step!
Novo Nordisk is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please visit our website at www.novonordisk.com