US-NC, Project Engineer Job 453630300A0-MZ
|Requisition ID 53612BR|
Title Project Engineer
Job Category Manufacturing
Job Description No relocation assistance will be provided for this position.
Position Purpose: To work closely with the project teams & manage assigned project tasks as designated. Position will fill multiple roles on assigned projects as defined & as needed. Will work alongside the engineering team & WPO’s to create schedules, test material overviews & vendor management.
* Responsible for building detailed schedules for the equipment & building as needed.
* Responsible for building, installation & qualification of Pilot Equipments.
* Responsible for all change orders associated with given projects/assignments.
* Responsible for ensuring project plan accomplishes time, quality, impact & cost objectives.
* Responsible for vendor management & bid packages (RFP & SOW Development).
* Responsible for communications to management & other stakeholders.
* Provide engineering support for troubleshooting & modifications to equipment & facility.
* Other accountabilities as assigned.
BA/BS in engineering/related field or equivalent (experience + education).
5-8+ years engineering experience in a manufacturing facility.
* Must have a wide diversity of experience in different/various project and engineering disciplines:
* Ability to work in both technical & non-technical areas.
* Ability to understand detailed engineering drawings, P&IDs & electrical schematics.
* Ability to create, revise & approve equipment specification documents (URS, FS, DS, etc.).
* Ability to create equipment maintenance work descriptions (MWDs) & failure investigation trees (FITs).
* Process Improvement Methodologies.
* Knowledgeable in GMP & validation concepts.
* Understanding of product documentation & standard operating procedures.
* Ability to create & manage work plans & detailed project schedules.
* Reliability Centered Maintenance.
* LEAN training (Black-belt or Green-belt certification/training).
Proven expertise in planning/organization/execution of maintenance activities, following up on results.
Revising the work plan for complex problems being resolved by cross functional teams.
Physical & Other Requirements:
* Minimal lifting required.
* Requires ability to move throughout the facility in the performance of duties in proximity of process equipment & areas.
* Ability to work hours necessary to support production &/or maintenance activities.
* Ability to travel internationally (up to 20% may be required).
Novo Nordisk is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future would require sponsorship for employment visa status.
Novo Nordisk is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Department SEMA SDD FP
Position Location US - Clayton, NC
State/Provinces US - NC
Job/Position Country US
At Novo Nordisk, we know that driving change on a global level and improving treatment outcomes for people with diabetes and other chronic diseases begins here at home. That's why we make an unmatched commitment to our employees, our families and our communities. That means outstanding rewards, industry-leading training programs, and an environment that supports you to achieve your goals at every level. It's all part of the Novo Nordisk Way. It includes our Vision and our commitment to the Triple Bottom Line principle – helping us find the right balance between compassion and competitiveness
With a career at Novo Nordisk, you’ll feel a difference right from the start. It’s a sense of inspiration and mobility that comes from a shared belief in driving positive change for people, families, and communities everywhere. Congratulations on taking your first step!
Novo Nordisk is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please visit our website at www.novonordisk.com