US-NH, Sr. IT Analyst for Computer Systems Job 446363400A1-MZ
|Requisition ID 52561BR|
Title Sr. IT Analyst for Computer Systems
Job Category Information Technology
This role will be responsible for monitoring day-to-day usage operation and maintenance of computer systems. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to implementing and maintaining controls, processing and documentation to provide: confidentiality, integrity, availability, compliance and reliability of computer systems to support business operations.
Main job tasks:
* Manage the seamless transition and handover of Projects with key stakeholders consistently.
* Maintain system documentation and process according Novo Nordisk standards and in compliance with regulatory requirements in a structured way to facilitate rotation and consequently transition of systems from System Manager to System Manager.
* Work in partnership with project managers to define interface agreements, SLAs and proper change management to move systems to operations.
* Provide active/effective engagement, planning, communication and stakeholder management to transition of System Management roles and responsibilities from LoB.
* Support daily IT Operations including but not limited to: general support; vendor management; change and release management; archiving and retention of computer system documentation and data; risk management and security; validation and training.
* Provide follow-up on Incidents, Service Requests, Problems, Change Requests and Remarks/NCs. Ensure communication, action and escalation on issues that impact system Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability, Compliance and Reliability.
* Maintain list of IT vendors/suppliers including the criticality of the hardware, software and critical infrastructure for computer systems.
* Develop and negotiate vendor Service Level Agreements regarding system support.
* Follow-up on vendor deliveries and services according to agreements.
* Maintain SLA’s and IT Service catalog.
* Ensure proper documentation, testing, communication and stakeholder management for changes.
* Provide continuous follow-up on system component life-cycle ensuring proper maintenance and system strategy.
* Archive and retain documentation and data according to requirements.
* Facilitate risk management work in cooperation with stakeholders and department manager.
* Maintain disaster recovery documentation and proper test and training of stakeholders.
* Maintain required controls to ensure system security.
* Ensure that the systems are in compliance with relevant internal and external requirements (cGMP, 21CFR Part 11 and overall instructions)
* Participate in audits and inspections and provide the needed documentation to demonstrate validation state and proper management of the systems though the life-cycle.
* Create and maintain system documentation for GxP computer systems.
* Test IT requirements for GxP computer systems
* Perform, prepare and maintain training material, including but not limited to SOPs, Guidelines and class training material.
Ensure proper planning, communication and documentation to retire systems according to requirements and regulations.
* Assists with training, development, coaching, and recruitment for more junior level IT Analysts for Computer Systems.
* Performs all job duties and responsibilities in a compliant and ethical manner and in accordance with all applicable healthcare laws, regulations and industry codes.
* Incorporates the Novo Nordisk Way and 10 Essentials in all activities and interactions with others.
Knowledge, skills & abilities and experience:
* Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field (Computer Science or equivalent);
* IIBA Certification ECBA or CCBA preferred
* Minimum 8 years’ experience on operation and maintenance of IT systems, preferably within the pharmaceutical industry;
* Experience with validating and qualifying IT systems in GxP and non GxP environments, performing and executing validation documentation and testing protocols (IQ/OQ/PQ/UAT)
Skills & abilities:
* Ability to work independently and perform all activities in this job description in a consistent manner;
* Excellent writing and communication skills, in English;
* Strong ability to collaborate effectively in a team environment
* High level capacity for Analysis, Synthesis and Evaluation.
* Excellent problem solving, negotiation, conflict management, and interpersonal skills;
* Excellent planning, organizing, decision making and deal with ambiguity;
* Strong computer skills and MS Office Expert
Physical requirements and work environment:
* This position may lift up to 33lbs/15kg occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
* Repetition including substantial movement of wrists, hands, and or fingers.
* The ability to speak, listen, and understand verbal and written communication.
* The ability to stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, stand, and walk.
* The ability to push, pull, lift, finger, and grasp.
* Visual acuity to perform close activities such as: reading, writing, and analyzing; operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment, and to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of work assigned or to make general observations.
* The working environment includes a variety of physical conditions including: noise, inside and outside conditions including temperature changes; atmospheric conditions including: odors, fumes, and dust.
* Local and International Travel: 0-5%
Additional Information Novo Nordisk is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you are interested in applying to Novo Nordisk and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply, please call us at 1-855-411-5290. This contact is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Department NNUSBPI - Business Support
Position Location US - Lebanon, NH
City West Lebanon
State/Provinces US - NH
Job/Position Country US
At Novo Nordisk, we know that driving change on a global level and improving treatment outcomes for people with diabetes and other chronic diseases begins here at home. That's why we make an unmatched commitment to our employees, our families and our communities. That means outstanding rewards, industry-leading training programs, and an environment that supports you to achieve your goals at every level. It's all part of the Novo Nordisk Way. It includes our Vision and our commitment to the Triple Bottom Line principle – helping us find the right balance between compassion and competitiveness
With a career at Novo Nordisk, you’ll feel a difference right from the start. It’s a sense of inspiration and mobility that comes from a shared belief in driving positive change for people, families, and communities everywhere. Congratulations on taking your first step!
Novo Nordisk is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please visit our website at www.novonordisk.com