US-NJ, Ask HR Co-Op (Contingent) Job 444755300A1-MZ
|Requisition ID 52219BR|
Title Ask HR Co-Op (Contingent)
Job Category Human Resources
Job Description Purpose:
Ask HR serves as the first point of contact for all inbound inquiries and is responsible for providing consistent, high quality customer service and HR support to Novo Nordisk employees, candidates and retirees. The person in this role is responsible for providing support for all HR transactions, policies, and processes through multi-channel support (i.e., phone, online, email, chat, etc.). This position requires application of HR knowledge and capability to independently find solutions from various HR sources.
* As part of a team on a part-time basis, ensures 100% coverage during normal business hours (8:00 am – 6:00 pm) and thoroughly documents all inquiries in case management application. Achieve operational metrics in support of the call center’s service level agreements and industry best practices.
* Maintain a current understanding and awareness of HR knowledge and processes to effectively support employee questions with minimal escalations to ensure a positive experience. Contribute positively to the team through the sharing of knowledge, ideas and best practices.
* Escalate employee inquiries to senior support staff, internal business partners and/or external vendors when specific, in-depth functional knowledge or an exception is required.
* Provide excellent customer service by researching Tier 1 questions and responding with information in a timely, professional, and consistent manner. Responses may be non-scripted.
* May make recommendations for areas of improvement within department (to simplify, add value, increase efficiency, improve quality, etc.)
* Executes HR services, as assigned (such as file maintenance, HR system administration, vendor credentialing, etc.)
* Accountable for communicating challenges or issues to Manager, Ask HR
* Undergraduate or graduate student in Business or Human Resources
* Ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality
* Customer service experience preferred
* Excellent verbal communication, including proper grammar, tone, and a clear speaking voice to ensure solid communication with customer via all contact channels.
* Excellent written communication skills, including proper grammar and correct sentence structure to document cases and communicate with customers via all contact channels.
* Ability to work well independently and within a team
* Must be able to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
* Demonstrated success in problem solving with proven ability to pay close attention to details to ensure customer needs are met
Department Human Resources
Position Location US - Plainsboro, NJ
State/Provinces US - NJ
Job/Position Country US
At Novo Nordisk, we know that driving change on a global level and improving treatment outcomes for people with diabetes and other chronic diseases begins here at home. That's why we make an unmatched commitment to our employees, our families and our communities. That means outstanding rewards, industry-leading training programs, and an environment that supports you to achieve your goals at every level. It's all part of the Novo Nordisk Way. It includes our Vision and our commitment to the Triple Bottom Line principle – helping us find the right balance between compassion and competitiveness
With a career at Novo Nordisk, you’ll feel a difference right from the start. It’s a sense of inspiration and mobility that comes from a shared belief in driving positive change for people, families, and communities everywhere. Congratulations on taking your first step!
Novo Nordisk is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please visit our website at www.novonordisk.com