US-NC, CVT Process Maintenance Technician I Job 444174200A1-MZ
|Requisition ID 52155BR|
Title CVT Process Maintenance Technician I
Job Category Manufacturing
Job Description Position Purpose:
Improve systems and equipment reliability on assigned process, reduce system/equipment downtime on assigned process, and support operation of assigned process.
* Operate, monitor, control equipment, systems and processes assigned
* Actively improve performance and reliability of process equipment
* Restore function to equipment in an effective and technically correct manner
* Actively participate in and support Event Response
* Perform corrective and preventative maintenance on assigned process
* Support and implementation of system/equipment reliability improvement projects
* Support and assist in all aspects of process operations
* Record and review production data in BPR’s and associated forms
* Other accountabilities as assigned
* Work in a safe and environmentally responsible way
Associates Degree in relevant field or equivalent military training or industrial training which includes a thorough understanding of mechanical, electrical and control systems
3-5 years of relevant work experience
Knowledgeable in the following systems: Compressed Air, Electro Mechanical controls, Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation and robotics. In addition, ability and experience with automated records systems such as SAP, schematics, wiring diagrams and other technical documents. Proficient use of personal computer.
Support planning and execution of process functions, and assist in coordination of planned and corrective maintenance activities to ensure successful process performance.
Demonstrates a systematic approach to problem solving and troubleshooting. Supports and actively participates in event response activities for the process. Documents problems and works to bring them rapidly to solution.
Physical Requirements and Other Requirements:
* Ability to lift up to 60 lbs. with assistance
* Ability to work in confined spaces and near operating equipment
* Ability to attain clean room gowning certification and work with hazardous materials including sanitants. (Aseptic Production)
* Ability to work hours necessary to support production
* Ability to stand on feet up to 12 hours or longer, day or night
* Corrected vision to 20/30
* Ability to work in loud noise environments with hearing protection
Department AP - Inpsection Team C
Position Location US - Clayton, NC
State/Provinces US - NC
Job/Position Country US
At Novo Nordisk, we know that driving change on a global level and improving treatment outcomes for people with diabetes and other chronic diseases begins here at home. That's why we make an unmatched commitment to our employees, our families and our communities. That means outstanding rewards, industry-leading training programs, and an environment that supports you to achieve your goals at every level. It's all part of the Novo Nordisk Way. It includes our Vision and our commitment to the Triple Bottom Line principle – helping us find the right balance between compassion and competitiveness
With a career at Novo Nordisk, you’ll feel a difference right from the start. It’s a sense of inspiration and mobility that comes from a shared belief in driving positive change for people, families, and communities everywhere. Congratulations on taking your first step!
Novo Nordisk is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please visit our website at www.novonordisk.com