US-NC, Operations Area Specialist - Night Shift Job 441817100A2-MZ
|Requisition ID 51742BR|
Title Operations Area Specialist - Night Shift
Job Category Manufacturing
Job Description Position Purpose:
Serve as key member of shift production leadership team providing operations support and coaching.
* Acts as a process advocate, coordinating daily schedule with Work Cell Leader and Support Groups and removing barriers and enabling the process to run optimally.
* Serves as coach and mentor for work cell leaders and process teams.
* Execute process confirmation of Operations standards used on shift and work with process team to find ideas to proactively improve quality and compliance
* Coach Operations Event Response process on shift
* Visualize/track events and actions
* Confirm Work Cell Leaders and Operators understand and follow process
* Check that solutions are verified to work and shared across shifts
* Resolves/ elevates issues on systems such as e-time, PRISM and SAP
* Implements process improvements.
* Observes and enforces all safety and environmental requirements
* Manage development planning process for operators on shift.
* Performs other duties as required.
Education: BA/BS degree or industry equivalent experience
Required Experience: Two (2) years of Aseptic Processing experience
Experience: Five (5) years of manufacturing experience in a pharmaceutical environment.
* Experience using Lean/Six Sigma methodologies and achieving sustainable process improvements.
* Ability to communicate technical information clearly in writing and presentations.
* Demonstrates knowledge of adult learning methodologies and is able to use multiple methods to train and coach others.
* Computer expertise in the following applications: MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, SAP and novoLIMS
Organization/Planning: Experience planning, organizing, managing execution, checking results, and revising work plans
Physical and Other Requirements:
* Ability to work 12 hour shifts or longer, day or night.
* Ability to attain clean room gowning certification and work with hazardous materials including sanitants.
* Ability to work hours necessary to support shift production.
* Ability to travel internationally
* Ability to achieve core gown certification
Department AP - Form/W&S/Insp. Team D (Nights)
Position Location US - Clayton, NC
State/Provinces US - NC
Job/Position Country US
At Novo Nordisk, we know that driving change on a global level and improving treatment outcomes for people with diabetes and other chronic diseases begins here at home. That's why we make an unmatched commitment to our employees, our families and our communities. That means outstanding rewards, industry-leading training programs, and an environment that supports you to achieve your goals at every level. It's all part of the Novo Nordisk Way. It includes our Vision and our commitment to the Triple Bottom Line principle – helping us find the right balance between compassion and competitiveness
With a career at Novo Nordisk, you’ll feel a difference right from the start. It’s a sense of inspiration and mobility that comes from a shared belief in driving positive change for people, families, and communities everywhere. Congratulations on taking your first step!
Novo Nordisk is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please visit our website at www.novonordisk.com