US-NC, Project Manager 2 - Investments & Project Engineering Job 401329600A0-MZ
|Requisition ID 46563BR|
Title Project Manager 2 - Investments & Project Engineering
Job Category Operations
Job Description Position Purpose: Complete assigned projects within scope, cost, quality, and schedule requirements.
* Follow all safety and environmental requirements in the performance of duties.
* Support development of project ideas, analysis and obtain agreement on new projects, cost, scope and schedule.
* Recognizes opportunities for innovation or process improvement.
* Manages the triple constraints of budget, timeline, and scope to meet expectations of both customers and management.
* Maintains a balanced perspective between short- and long-term priorities.
* Responsible for monitoring and reporting project progress, intervention and problem solving to meet objectives.
* Adjusts priorities to multiple demands and unanticipated events; demonstrates flexibility in response to changing circumstances.
* Ensure that installation, troubleshooting, qualification and validation of equipment meets objectives.
* Maintains effective communication and ensure alignment in coordination with multiple project teams.
* Responsible for stakeholder management and communications to management, project team and other involved units.
* Assist with any training required of personnel supporting the project.
* Coaching and mentoring of project team.
* Other accountabilities as assigned.
* B.SC in Engineering/Economics /Business Administration
* Advanced Project Management competencies obtained through relevant PM training or experience
* 5-7 years of engineering experience in facility infrastructure as well as manufacturing experience in a pharmaceutical environment.
* 5-7 years proven project management experience in a manufacturing facility.
* Ability to read/review design drawings (CAD) with a basic understanding of P&ID, HVAC, and Electrical systems.
* Understanding of complicated product documentation and standard operating procedures with attention to high-level concepts.
* Working knowledge/experience of building and utility equipment
* Demonstrates functional/business understanding.
* Demonstrates superior written and oral communication skills.
* Extensive knowledge of project management
* Develops and maintains strong internal relationships.
* Is proficient at problem solving, negotiation, conflict management, and interpersonal skills.
* Demonstrates leadership skills; has the ability to acts as project lead and lead cross functional project teams in the development and implementation of projects.
* Has the ability to influence others on objectives and projects outcomes. Basic understanding of contractual documents and ability to create work plans and detailed project schedules.
* Proven project management experience with direct management of multiple projects simultaneously
* Proven expertise in mentoring/development, planning/organizing, managing execution, and revising the work plan for complex problems solved by cross functional teams
* Initiative, ability to function independently
* Good judgment in decision making as well as very good leadership skills
* Functions well in team environment
Physical & Other Requirements:
* Requires ability to move throughout the facility in the performance of duties in proximity of process equipment and areas.
* Ability to work hours necessary and according to customer needs in a continuous 24/7 operation.
* Interface with all departments to obtain/relay information.
* Develop contacts with outside vendors and contractors always complying with the NN business ethical requirements.
Department Investment Project Management
Position Location US - Clayton, NC
State/Provinces US - NC
At Novo Nordisk, we know that driving change on a global level and improving treatment outcomes for people with diabetes and other chronic diseases begins here at home. That's why we make an unmatched commitment to our employees, our families and our communities. That means outstanding rewards, industry-leading training programs, and an environment that supports you to achieve your goals at every level. It's all part of the Novo Nordisk Way. It includes our Vision and our commitment to the Triple Bottom Line principle – helping us find the right balance between compassion and competitiveness
With a career at Novo Nordisk, you’ll feel a difference right from the start. It’s a sense of inspiration and mobility that comes from a shared belief in driving positive change for people, families, and communities everywhere. Congratulations on taking your first step!
Novo Nordisk is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please visit our website at www.novonordisk.com