US-NC, Wash and Sterilization Technician I Job 399983800A0-MZ
|Requisition ID 46333BR|
Title Wash and Sterilization Technician I
Job Category Production
Job Description This is a 12-hour day shift position.
* Wash, sterilize, unload, and assemble components and equipment in an aseptic environment.
* To supply Filling and Formulation at the right rate, at the right time, and consistent with Business and Regulatory needs.
* Work in a safe and environmentally responsible way.
* Perform aseptic activities including, but not limited to, processing components, parts, and assemblies, troubleshooting equipment, aiding in setup and teardown of equipment.
* Cleaning, preparing, wrapping, assembling and sterilizing of production components and parts
* Check and adjust mechanical assemblies critical to the accurate and aseptic filling of insulin.
* Inspect and process components necessary for the formulation of insulin within an aseptic environment.
* Operating, monitoring and controlling equipment, systems and processes
* Achieving production goals
* Become cross trained and proficient in the setup and operation of all filling operations
* Maintaining aseptic areas and performing sanitizations and environmental monitoring
* Actively participate in and support event response
* Reviewing, revising and authoring SOP’s and other documents as required
* Assist during equipment maintenance including restoration of lost function, predictive and preventative maintenance
* Train fellow employees in areas of expertise, and aggressively learn systems and equipment outside of own expertise
* Recording/reviewing of production data in BPR and associated forms
* Other accountabilities as assigned
* Follow all safety and environmental requirements in the performance of duties
* High school graduate or equivalent Mandatory, AAS degree in related field preferred.
* BioWorks graduate preferred.
* Minimum of 1 years experience in a manufacturing industry Mandatory, FDA regulated preferred.
* Aseptic processing experience preferred.
* Ability to read, write and understand complicated product documentation and standard operating procedures with attention to detail.
* Computer literacy.
Organization/Planning: Proven expertise in planning/organizing, managing execution, checking results, and revising the work plan in accordance with the daily work plan
Material Handling: Demonstrate the ability to perform basic material handling tasks and safely and effectively use material handling equipment.
* Ability to lift up to 60 lbs. with assistance.
* Ability to work in confined spaces and near operating equipment.
* Ability to attain clean room gowning certification and work with hazardous materials, including sanitants.
* Frequent bending, stooping, and prolonged working overhead.
* Ability to work hours necessary to support production.
* Ability to stand on feet up to 12 hours or longer, day or night.
* Corrected vision to 20/30
Department AP - Form/W&S/Insp. Team A (Days)
Position Location US - Clayton, NC
State/Provinces US - NC
Shift. 12 hour Day Shift
At Novo Nordisk, we know that driving change on a global level and improving treatment outcomes for people with diabetes and other chronic diseases begins here at home. That's why we make an unmatched commitment to our employees, our families and our communities. That means outstanding rewards, industry-leading training programs, and an environment that supports you to achieve your goals at every level. It's all part of the Novo Nordisk Way. It includes our Vision and our commitment to the Triple Bottom Line principle – helping us find the right balance between compassion and competitiveness
With a career at Novo Nordisk, you’ll feel a difference right from the start. It’s a sense of inspiration and mobility that comes from a shared belief in driving positive change for people, families, and communities everywhere. Congratulations on taking your first step!
Novo Nordisk is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please visit our website at www.novonordisk.com