US-NH, Business Analyst - IT Job 396623200A10-MZ
|Requisition ID 45801BR|
Title Business Analyst - IT
Job Category Information Technology
This role will be responsible for monitoring day-to-day usage operation and maintenance of computer systems. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to implementing and maintaining controls, processing and documentation to provide: confidentiality, integrity, availability, compliance and reliability of computer systems to support business operations.
* Reports to: Manager - IT
* Partners with IT Department colleagues as well as with Line of Business (LoB) stakeholders in the execution of initiatives.
* Interaction with external vendors.
Main Job Tasks:
* Facilitate the seamless transition and handover of Projects with key stakeholders.
* Maintain system documentation and process according Novo Nordisk standards and in compliance with regulatory requirements in a structured way to facilitate rotation and consequently transition of systems from System Manager to System Manager.
* Work in partnership with project managers to define interface agreements, SLAs and proper change management to move systems to operations.
* Provide active/effective engagement, planning, communication and stakeholder management to transition of System Management roles and responsibilities from LoB.
* Support daily IT Operations including but not limited to: general support; vendor management; change and release management; archiving and retention of computer system documentation and data; risk management and security; validation and training.
* Provide follow-up on Incidents, Service Requests, Problems, Change Requests and Remarks/NCs. Ensure communication, action and escalation on issues that impact system Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability, Compliance and Reliability.
* Maintain list of IT vendors/suppliers including the criticality of the hardware, software and critical infrastructure for computer systems.
* Develop and negotiate vendor Service Level Agreements regarding system support.
* Follow-up on vendor deliveries and services according to agreements.
* Maintain SLA’s and IT Service catalog.
* Ensure proper documentation, testing, communication and stakeholder management for changes.
* Provide continuous follow-up on system component life-cycle ensuring proper maintenance and system strategy.
* Archive and retain documentation and data according to requirements.
* Facilitate risk management work in cooperation with stakeholders and department manager.
* Maintain disaster recovery documentation and proper test and training of stakeholders.
* Maintain required controls to ensure system security.
* Ensure that the systems are in compliance with relevant internal and external requirements (cGMP, 21CFR Part 11 and overall instructions)
* Participate in audits and inspections and provide the needed documentation to demonstrate validation state and proper management of the systems though the life-cycle.
* Create and maintain system documentation for GxP computer systems.
* Test IT requirements for GxP computer system
* Perform, prepare and maintain training material, including but not limited to SOPs, Guidelines and class training material.
* Ensure proper planning, communication and documentation to retire systems according to requirements and regulations.
* Performs all job duties and responsibilities in a compliant and ethical manner and in accordance with all applicable healthcare laws, regulations and industry codes.
* Incorporates the Novo Nordisk Way and 10 Essentials in all activities and interactions with others.
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with assistance
* Ability to work in confined spaces and near operating equipment.
* Ability to work in moderate to loud noise environments.
* Ability to work hours necessary to support production and maintenance activities.
* Up to 5% travel, including international, must be able to acquire all appropriate documentation to travel domestically and internationally.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
* IIBA Certification ECBA or CCBA preferred
* Minimum 5 years’ experience on operation and maintenance of IT systems, preferably within the pharmaceutical industry;
* Experience with validating and qualifying IT systems in GxP and non GxP environments, performing and executing validation documentation and testing protocols (IQ/OQ/PQ/UAT);
* Excellent writing and communication skills
* Strong ability to collaborate effectively in a team environment
* Excellent problem solving, negotiation, conflict management, and interpersonal skills;
* Demonstrated ability toplan, organize, decision make and deal with ambiguity
* Strong computer skills and expert in MS Office
Novo Nordisk is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Novo Nordisk and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please call the U.S. Toll Free number at 1-855-411-5290.
Department NNUSBPI - BUSINESS SUPPORT
Position Location US - Lebanon, NH
City West Lebanon
State/Provinces US - NH
Job/Position Country US
At Novo Nordisk, we know that driving change on a global level and improving treatment outcomes for people with diabetes and other chronic diseases begins here at home. That's why we make an unmatched commitment to our employees, our families and our communities. That means outstanding rewards, industry-leading training programs, and an environment that supports you to achieve your goals at every level. It's all part of the Novo Nordisk Way. It includes our Vision and our commitment to the Triple Bottom Line principle – helping us find the right balance between compassion and competitiveness
With a career at Novo Nordisk, you’ll feel a difference right from the start. It’s a sense of inspiration and mobility that comes from a shared belief in driving positive change for people, families, and communities everywhere. Congratulations on taking your first step!
Novo Nordisk is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please visit our website at www.novonordisk.com