US-NJ, Clinical Research Associate at international Pharma company 452431255757-MZ
|Clinical Research Associate- Oncology – Phase III and Phase IV Trails|
On site: New Jersey
Salary: $90,000 - $100,000 | Excellent benefits
CRA- Clinical Research Associate. This international company is looking for a candidate with strong work-ethic and ambition to advance their career. The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of experience as a CRA, a strong background in Oncology, specifically with Phase III and Phase IV trials. Relocation to New Jersey would be required. This candidate would be willing to travel 60% of the time.
This is a top 20 Pharmaceutical company based in the U.S. with an international presence. Specifically, they have products in 170 countries and have over 26,000 employees. This company is looking to quickly fill a CRA vacancy with a responsibility of monitoring the therapeutic areas, as well as mentoring and leading junior CRAs.
Roles of Responsibility - Key Skills
* Experienced Clinical Research Consultant (CRA)
* Performs and coordinate all aspects of the Clinical Monitoring and Site Management
* Phase II - III experience
* Conducts site visits - Protocol assessment and regulatory compliance, managing required documentation
* Develops and maintaining relationships with investigational sites and client company personnel.
* Taking a lead role when required
* Mentoring and training Junior Clinical Research Associates
* The ideal candidate will be SOCRA certified
The successful CRA would expect $90,000-$100,000 + per year, dependant on experience. The successful candidate will also receive an excellent benefits package.
Please visit our website at www.epmscientific.com