|Sunrise Systems Inc|
US-PA, Scientific Process Operator 3rd shift 17-09453-MZ
Job Title: Scientific Process Operator 3rd shift
· Executes manufacturing processes according to Technical Operations and Operational Services standard operating procedures
· Verifies and enters production parameters per SOP and Batch Record on trained procedures
· Retrieves and analyze trend charts and process data on trained procedures
· Accurately completes documentation in SOP's, logbooks and other GMP documents
· Demonstrate training progression through assigned curriculum
· Accountable for adherence to compliance policies and regulations
· Wear the appropriate PPE when working in manufacturing and other hazardous working environments
· Takes necessary action to eliminate safety hazards and communicate to others any observed unsafe behaviors
· Carries out duties in compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines including FDA, EPA and OSHA.
· Adheres to the Safety Code of Conduct and attend all required EHS training
· Support the ongoing production schedule by:
· Report to work on-time and according to the shift schedule
· Be available for other duties as assigned
· Attend departmental and other scheduled meetings
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Demonstrates positive team-oriented attitude in the daily execution of procedures
· Promote and work within a team environment
· Continue professional development through learning new skills, procedures, processes and seminars
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· College degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
· Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred or relevant experience working with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) where formal documentation is required
· Previous experience with MES would be an advantage
· Knowledge of routine and non-routine testing and sampling methods, techniques and related equipment would be an advantage
· Working knowledge of MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel, Windows or equivalent is required
· Ability to learn and operate a range of industry systems including SAP Production, MES, Compliance-Kaplan Wire and others
· Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions and logbooks
· Review and provide feedback for SOP and Batch Record revisions.
· Needs to be mobile and able to independently transport themselves between various sites/locations, as dictated by the essential functions and responsibilities of the position.
· Is frequently required to talk or hear.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; climb, bend and stoop; and reach with hands and arms
· Ability to lift 20 lbs
Megha Verma | Team Lead- Talent Acquisition
Sunrise Systems Inc.
Transforming Business. Enhancing Careers
105 Fieldcrest Ave Suite# 504, Edison, NJ 08837 USA
Desk: (732) 272 0329
Visit Our Website