|CSA Medical® is a privately-held, venture-funded company based in Lexington, Massachusetts. Our team consists of highly-skilled professionals who work together to enable customers to advance patient care through innovative spray cryotherapy devices. Our work environment is highly collaborative and our employees drive CSA Medical’s friendly, fast-paced and energetic environment. We offer an excellent benefits package and an engaging, small, entrepreneurial environment, which allows individuals to contribute, learn, grow and develop. We are always looking for motivated individuals who are interested in growth opportunities to join our vibrant team.|
CSA Medical, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
Drive adoption and use of truFreeze Spray Cryotherapy in existing accounts, responsible for expanding business to new accounts in the Central Florida, Houston Texas & Chicago Illinois territory’s.
This is a true “hunter” position that is responsible for expanding and selling capital equipment and disposable medical equipment.
Priority will be given to individuals with call point expertise in 1 or more of the following areas:
Areas of Primary Responsibility
Develop an annual territory growth plan and report on execution and results through Salesforce.com
Grow usage within an account through:
Educating current customers on other pathologies which may be treated.
Adding users from within the same department within the account
Adding users across different departments within the account
Grow territory business footprint through the addition of new accounts.
Build, Manage, and Execute the Capital Pipeline.
Support existing hospital customers with staff training and procedural case support when requested, and utilize clinical educators in an effective, cost benefit manner
Deliver Active & Passive Venting training to GI, Thoracic Surgeons, and Interventional Pulmonologists
Identify and build relationship with key decision makers at account including physicians, nurse managers, purchasing, materials management, biomed and finance.
Travel within defined territory
Support regional tradeshows as required
Complete and maintain vendor certifications required for your territory
Provide competitive intelligence and procedural information to marketing as requested.
Ability to succeed in an online environment using CRM and expense reporting via Salesforce.com, and Concur software packages
BA/BS degree or equivalent.
1-3 years of capital & disposable medical sales experience preferred.
Willingness to make numerous prospecting calls and in person meetings. Competencies
- Self-motivated, sense of urgency, hard worker with high energy level (Hunter Model), competitive nature, proven and documents successful sales growth YoY in capital and/or disposable sales.
- Comfort level with working in procedure areas such as operating room, endoscopy, and bronchoscopy suite setting.
- Ability to learn anatomy, pathology and different types of interventional procedures in gastroenterology and pulmonology
- Ability to build relationships with a wide range of people and personalities.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
The ability to develop, and progress a capital pipeline.
Demonstrated & documented sales success and potential for upward mobility.
Ability to develop forecasts and execute tactical sales plans.
Ability to travel within defined territory.
- The ability to represent CSA Medical to customers in a professional and ethical manner.
- The ability to develop territory goals and achieve / exceed new account plans.
- Ability to execute tactical sales plans.
- The ability to meet or exceed assigned revenue target.
- The timely scheduling and meeting of all required sales calls and recurring use of the CRM platform.