|PARI Respiratory Equipment Inc|
US-PA, Pharma Sales Rep 23112-MZ
Role for this position: To establish PARI as the premium brand in the aerosol therapy market by orchestrating the successful execution of promotional messages and sales plans through the territory.
· Create a sense of urgency and demand for Key PARI products. The goal is to make PARI the prescribed standard for Kitabis Pak and all aerosol delivery in Medication and Nebulizers.
· Target high prescribing physicians/CF Centers for Kitabis Pak, PARI LCPlus, LCSprint, Trek S, Vortex and other products as developed.
· Create the demand to make PARI’s “Vortex” Space Chamber the prescribed standard for aerosol delivery by all high prescribing MDI favoring physicians.
· Develop a strong relationship with key physicians and CF Centers to promote and pull through PARI co-marketed medications.
· Engage our industry thought leaders with PARI’s vision while participating in selected CF Family Days as determined.
· Become involved with local respiratory support groups such as, but not limited to American Lung Association, CF Strides, and other industry organizations.
· Manage the ordering of all supplies for the territory that supports the selling process including literature, samples and local CF Day materials.
· Handle territory questions for HME customers as deemed necessary to maintain business.
· Maintain call records and Expense Reporting on weekly basis or as instructed by DOS.
· Participate in teleconferences and live National, regional meetings and training sessions, conferences when requested.
· Preform special projects and assignments as directed by the manager.
· Understanding the sales process for referral of respiratory pharmaceutical products and equipment.
· Understand market access, prior authorization, step edits.
· Demonstrate solid selling skills such as closing, handling objections professionally, transitioning, territory management, effective call planning and routing, etc.
· Ability to drive to assigned targets within territory using own automobile.
· Ability to travel to work related meetings and functions (including overnight and/or weekend)
· Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
· Computer Literate, demonstrate solid proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Call reporting.
· Knowledge of treatment of respiratory diseases
· Knowledge of Medication for respiratory diseases
· Respiratory disease management and CF.
· Aerosol delivery Systems
· Exceptional interpersonal skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to effectively work with a variety of personalities
· Work well in a multi tasking environment
· Self starter
· Calm and professional when dealing with dissatisfied customers or employees
· Contribute positively to morale, discourage non-productive behavior
· Clear, articulate and grammatically sound speech and professional phone manner.
· Demonstrate high ethical and character behavior
· Quality mind-set and work habits
· Detail oriented
· Reliable and Dependable
· Customer focused motivated to please customers/visitors while projecting a positive image of PARI
· Bachelor’s degree, 3-5 years of pharmaceutical experience with at least 2 year of specialty sales
Visit Our Website