Follow MedZilla on Twitter

Clinical Research Careers
Looking for a great job in 
Forum List | Go to Top | New Topic | Search View Oldest First
Sarah Cannon
Author:  Anonymous Medzilla Reader
Date:  05-09-17 06:09pm
Reply to this Post

Glassdoor reviews of the CRO side (Development Innovations) to Sarah Cannon are not so good. Does anyone have experience with them? If so, what is the climate like there (e.g., work/life balance, benefits, people). I would be looking at a CTL role with them.

What are others saying about MedZilla?

Author: Anonymous Medzilla Reader May 12, 2017, 05:06AM

Re: Sarah Cannon   Log In to Report Post

CTLs are overworked. They're trying to get new blood in asap but it's been slow going. I'm probably working at a 1.5-1.75 FTE right now with little relief in sight. Work/life balance is decent, though I've not taken a vacation in almost a year and any PTO days I try to take, I end up working through. Morale is low, honestly. I wouldn't discount all of the Glassdoor reviews - some were clearly written by those with a bone to pick (and very unprofessionally call out certain team members without mentioning names) but a few are well-written cries for help (and no, the well-written ones aren't from me lol)

Author: Anonymous Medzilla Reader May 11, 2017, 06:16AM

The mean people are being pushed out by the fun professional people overall but there are a few bullies left. Everyone knows who they are so it will only be a matter of time before they are gone too.

Author: Anonymous Medzilla Reader May 10, 2017, 03:10PM

The new direction from senior management has greatly helped in moving the business in a positive direction and improved culture. I believe that those who needed to improve performance have responded by posting negative commentary to Glassdoor. Work life balance is good. Benefits could be a little better for out of state employees. I like working at Sarah Cannon.

Reply to this Message

Subject:

Your message will be moderated before it is displayed.

Standard Allowed HTML: P, BR, B, I, EM, STRONG, TT, BLOCKQUOTE, UL, OL, LI, DL, DD, DT, CODE.
Restrictions: No parameters other than TYPE for BLOCKQUOTE and OL, and HREF for A.
Commercial messages and spamming will not be tolerated.

Moderator's Policy: Forums are moderated according to the moderator's whim. There is no "Policy". S/he can reject or accept your post without explanation, regardless of whether it's accurate or not.
Disclaimer: Statements published within these forums are the sole opinions of the original authors. MedZilla Inc. assumes no responsibility whatsoever for the truthfulness or accuracy of anything contained herein.
You are being watched. Your IP address has been logged. We generally know who you are. There's no anonymity, so be careful what you say.

Terms of Use and Privacy | Post Jobs | Find Resumes | Articles | Forums | Contact Us | Edit Resume | Home

© Copyright 1994-2019, MedZilla, Inc.
All Rights Reserved. Medzilla® is a Registered Trademark owned by Medzilla Inc.
All custom graphics, icons, logos and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of MedZilla Inc.
All other trademarks, service marks, and graphics are the property of their respective owners and are used with permission. Updated daily.